Access your inner genius with ‘Create’ from simonthescribe:
When widespread changes are affecting all of our lives, creativity is the single most important human trait helping us face uncertainty. It allows us to transform threats into opportunities and negativity into positive hope. It gives us the edge in facing change. It produces astounding resilience in the face of difficulty.
Like a God who plays dice and laughs. With a truly creative approach to life – you can always find a way! Creativity gives you the personal power to adapt, to transmute even unwanted changes into something brilliant. A creative response gives you joy at a ‘perfect’ solution. It helps you to live in the moment and make the best of now, whatever your situation.
You can turn perceived failure into a victory, disappointment and sadness into laughter, poison into nectar – you come up ‘smelling of roses’ every time! You always seem to land on your feet! People will wonder how you do it, again and again! Read ‘Create’ from simonthescribe and apply the exercises to your own life to access your inner magician.
From a lifetime of study and practice by the author ‘Create’ answers important questions about creativity.
- what is it?
- where does it come from?
- why do we need it?
- what are the pre-conditions for creativity?
- how can it be stimulated?
‘Create’ then presents you with thirty exercises to stimulate your capacity for creative thought and action. These mental tools give you an edge in facing change today.
As a personal trait, creativity offers so much in the management of day-to-day affairs. Creativity aids you personally in many ways beyond its established business context of ‘increasing competitiveness in a commercial context’.
Improving your personal ability to access creativity can:
- improve quality of life on a daily basis by extending resources and seeing more where nobody else can
- tune you in to your own wealth
- contribute positively to the lives of other people around you
- change your own and peoples’ perceptions about what is possible
- give hope for the future
- help other people with their stuff
- increase your joy
- help you solve problems where others can’t
- help you make new things
- help you recycle and ‘upcycle’ with limited resources
- help you have fun and enjoy the moment
- enjoy playing
Simonthescribe, an artist and writer, became interested in studying creativity as an art student in the late 1970’s. This book is a compendium of useful research and exercises collected along the way in the years since then. With the aid of this book, you can find ways to embrace change in your own work and life and to make the most of these exciting times for yourself – through sheer genius creativity. Human beings have survived a long time through adaptability and finding new, even radical solutions to problems are at the heart of this ability.
Widespread changes are challenging our economy, society and environment. As the pace speeds up – creativity is the single most important human factor that helps us adapt to change. ‘Create’ will help you develop your capacity for creative thought and take the advantage.
‘Create’ also presents you with thirty exercises to stimulate your capacity for creative thought and action. Using this book you will:
- develop sensitivity to problems
- map your own creative process
- use several creative thinking processes
- determine the prime values of your ideas, messages, designs or products
- see how to construct a creative brief
- generate many great ideas to choose from
- use exercises to break your thinking conventions
- increase the fluency and flexibility of your thinking
- strengthen your imagination and creative ‘muscles’.
- learn how to hand over idea generation to your sub-conscious supercomputer
- use metaphor for thinking in an energy paradigm
- recognise the best solutions and access positive outcomes
- recognise the various forms of capital around you
- know how to screen, reject, explore, combine, strengthen and shape ideas
- evaluate your ideas and experiences using a matrix
All this value in a succinct A5 paperback of just over a hundred pages. This book is self-published by simonthescribe.
follow this link to purchase at Lulu.com: Create by simonthescribe
NOT ON SALE